Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a smoker's keyboard

Uncle! Your keyboard is gross! I kept cleaning and more dust keep appearing so I ended up taking it apart.


But then it came to a point where I gave up.


I'm sorry. I got rid of it in the end. Bty, if you had noticed ants crawling around your room before you got rid of the keyboard, this is the source. Uncle, quit smoking and clean up your room! Heheheh... Maid service for hire if you need. My rates are $50 per hour. Satisfactory guaranteed if not money back!

1 comments:

SixxStringSteeeve said...

Dear nephew,

Checked at Best Buy for a new keyboard, and models comparable to my trashed keyboard are around 60.00 and up.
Get started cleaning my room for the next hour and fifteen minutes and we will be even, seeing as how you never asked me to take my keyboard apart.
When you are finished, come see me, because I will then want to express to you my deep feelings of unsatisfaction with your work, and will be wanting my money back as specified in your guarantee.

Sincerely,

Your favorite uncle.